(I will assume that any "me" or "I" refers to the two people I got this from. If the answers are different, I'll mark it.)
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Nope. Very little about my marriage is serious. ~_^ We're kinda crazy people.
2) What was your dream growing up?
What wasn't? Magic, space travel, virtual reality... It depended on what books I had read recently.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
Art. I have little talent for anything graphical, and it irritates me. I'd like to be able to both draw and do reasonable web site designs.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Coke Zero. I drink the stuff like water.
5) Favorite vegetable?
Uh? Corn? On the cob or popped.
6) What was the last book you read?
The Elenium. Del Ray is putting out big trade paperbacks that collect the books from Eddings' series. Read The Belgariad, The Mallorean (both two volumes), and then The EleniumThe Tamuli</i> in a matching book.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
9) Worst Habit?
So many to choose from. The one that probably impacts my life the worst is my procrastination.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Yeah! I'd also be confused why either of you were wondering around the streets of upstate New York, but I'd give ya both a ride!
11) What is your favorite sport?
I'd have to say Ninja Warrior right now.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Generally optimistic. I tend to hope things will work out for the best. Otherwise I'd be a very depressed person.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Try to catch up on the last several years. I kinda miss you guys.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Get stuck in a depressed funk for a year or so. Too many things happening at once while I was also dealing with puberty.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I tend to pick up accents. Talk to a brit for an hour and it'll be seeping into my voice for the rest of the day.
16) Do you have any pets?
Yes! A pair of shorthair cats: Pollux and Castor. I got them from a friend when she decided that cats plus baby was a little too much to take care of on her own. They're sweeties.
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Invite you in, offer you drinks, and chat with you. Perhaps pull out a board game or movie. I spend much of my time in the house and am generally glad for the company.
18) What was your first impression of me?
They say that first impressions are the strongest, but honestly I don't remember. It's been so long since the first time I met either of you that I can't separate out "first" from "general" impression. But, here's a go at it:
siliconrose: Fascinating, I'd have to say. If I remember correctly, you were one of the first people I met in high school that I really enjoyed talking to.
froborr: Odd. I don't remember what the conversation was when we met, but I can't imagine it was anything other than odd. And that's a good thing.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Boring: Stupid pratfalls and prop gags.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Belly go bye-bye. But I suppose I could change that if I didn't sit on my behind all the time. ~.~''
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Conscience, generally. I have an innate dislike of breaking the law.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope. I've rode in a cop car after an accident though.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Cans. More convenient.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay off my wife's school loans. Maybe buy some DVDs if there was any left over.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Depends on what you mean by "hang at". I tend to spend a lot of time in Starbucks. Pretty good music, smells like coffee, and comfy chairs. If you mean hang out with friends, it's actually my house. More than half the games and parties I go to are held here. Kinda nice, as I rarely have to worry about driving home late at night.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really, but I suppose I'm open to the possibility.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Video games. Current one is Super Mario Galaxy.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Not a lot.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Stupid people. Sheer thoughtlessness causes too many problems in the world.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Eccentric. Although I may not have enough money for that.
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? [note: feel free to answer this as two parts if you feel as I do that these are two distinct questions]
Very much so.
35) Do you believe in God?
Yes, although I think a lot of people have gotten the message wrong.
36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
NO! Bwa-ha-ha-ha. ~_^