I look at a lot of things like a Prius, or learning to fly, or a PS3. But, really, I'd kinda just like a car. A car that...
- doesn't have a couple dozen little dents
- has an undamaged windshield so it doesn't kill wipers in a week
- has a radio antenna
- has a working driver's window
- has a working power outlet
- has A/C
- doesn't have loose things hanging off the bottom periodically
- has a working cruise control
- has both mirrors firmly attached
But, oh well. This one still works. Maybe in a couple years, when I actually have some savings.