Who can decypher these?
- Male cadavers are incapable of yielding testimony.
- Individuals who make their abode in vitreous edifices would be well advised to refrain from catapulting projectiles.
- Neophyte's serendipity.
- Exclusive dedication to necessitious chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a hebetudinous fellow.
- A revolving concretion of earthy or mineral matter accumulates no congeries of small, green bryophytic plant.
- Abstention from any aleatory undertaking precludes a potential escallation of a lucrative nature.
- Missiles of ligneous or osteal consistency have the potential of fracturing osseous structure, but appellations will eternally remain innocuous.